This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best compact mixer . We would recommend using Allen & Heath QU-16C Rack Mountable Compact Digital Mixer, Chrome Edition as it is a high-quality product
Top 7 best compact mixer review:
Allen & Heath QU-16C Rack Mountable Compact Digital Mixer, Chrome Edition
- 16 AnalogiQ total recall preamps with zero crossing detection and an advanced paddles 1dB step gain stage
- High contrast metallic finish controls offer excellent low light visibility and enhanced tactile control
- 800 x 480, sixteen million color 5-inch touchscreen and dedicated data encoder
- 17 motorized ALPS faders allow instant access to all channels and masters in a compact space, plus a dedicated master fader which dynamically follows the mix selection
- iLive FX, 100-scene recall, USB audio streaming, automatic mic mixer, Qu-Pad Mixing App, and more!
QSC TouchMix-8 Compact Digital Mixer with Bag
- 12 Full Function Inputs: 4 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 4 Aux (XLR), 1 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue/Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly. The TouchMix personal monitor app requires iOS 8 or higher
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels. Power Requirements- 42 W, 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz.Frequency Response- 20 Hz-20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
YAMAHA MG06X 6-Input Compact Stereo Mixer with Effects
1 used from $136.55
- 6 channel stand-alone mixer with onboard SPX digital effects (no USB); 48V phantom power
- Featuring studio grade discrete class A D PRE amps with inverted Darlington circuit providing fat, natural sounding bass and smooth, soaring highs
- 3 band EQ and high pass filters give you maximum control and eliminate unwanted noise, resulting in a cleaner mix
- 1 Knob compressors allow easy control resulting in livelier guitars, punchier bass lines, a tighter snare and a cleaner vocal sound
- MG Series mixers feature a rugged, impact resistant, powder coated metal chassis; LED level metering
Delish by DASH Compact Stand Mixer, 3.5 Quart with Beaters & Dough Hooks Included - Blue
14 used from $32.75
- VERSATILE: The Delish by Dash Stand Mixer is the perfect kitchen accessory for the budding baker or home cook looking to mix, beat, cream, or whip something up—sweet or savory.
- COMPACT: Weighing less than 5 lbs and standing only 10.5” tall, the Dash Stand Mixer fits underneath most kitchen cabinets. Perfect for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, or limited countertop space!
- TILTING HEAD: The tilting motor head makes it easy to remove the stainless steel mixing bowl and eject the beaters or dough hooks. No more mess! Plus, the retro design and variety of trendy colors options will accent any kitchen.
- ADJUSTABLE SLIDE: Move the bowl from side to side so you can add or reincorporate ingredients while mixing. With 5 speeds ranging from gentle mixing to high-speed whipping, it’s never been easier to find the perfect setting!
Allen & Heath ZED60-14FX Compact Live and Studio Mixer with Digital FX and USB Port
- 8 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET high impedance
- 60mm professional quality faders and responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- 1 pre-fade Aux send and 1 FX send
- 16 Internal Effects
Mackie 1402VLZ4 14-Channel Compact Mixer with G-MIXERBAG-1515 Padded Nylon Mixer/Equipment Bag & PB-S3410 3.5 mm Stereo Breakout Cable, 10 feet Bundle
- For Sound Reinforcement Applications
- 6x Onyx Preamps
- 3-Band EQ
- 48V Phantom Power
- Low Noise, High Headroom
BEHRINGER, 32 40-Input 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console, Black (X32)
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive
Peavey PV 14 AT 14 Channel Compact Mixer with Bluetooth and Antares Auto-Tune
- New rugged, slim, low-profile console design
- Convenient tablet cradle
- 4 Channels of Antares Auto-Tune
- 8 combination XLR/1/4 low noise mic preamps
- Selectable Hi Pass Filter on first 8 inputs
Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX Hybrid Compact Mixer/4x4 USB Interface with FX
- 4 in/4 out USB audio interface (24-bit/96kHz)
- Cubase LE software included; Cubasis LE app included
- 4 mic/line inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets; 2 stereo inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes; internal FX Engine with Tap Tempo.48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise; 3 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the compact mixer in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a compact mixer. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a compact mixer. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your compact mixer and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most compact mixers fall within the price range of $ 1999.99 to $ 2499. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Allen & Heath QU-16C Rack Mountable Compact Digital Mixer, Chrome Edition.
If you want something medium range, choose Delish by DASH Compact Stand Mixer, 3.5 Quart with Beaters & Dough Hooks Included – Blue. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the BEHRINGER, 32 40-Input 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console, Black (X32)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the compact mixer you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is BEHRINGER, 32 40-Input 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console, Black (X32)
3. The brand
Buying the compact mixer from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your compact mixer to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a compact mixer from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best compact mixer?
The best compact mixer is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Allen & Heath QU-16C Rack Mountable Compact Digital Mixer, Chrome Edition
Are there any good deals on compact mixer?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best compact mixer and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest compact mixer?
Although most of the cheaper compact mixer do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on BEHRINGER, 32 40-Input 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console, Black (X32)
Where can I buy the compact mixer?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best compact mixer
We hope you liked the compact mixers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,