In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen gigabit ethernet card . We would recommend using EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC as it is a high-quality product
Top 7 best gigabit ethernet card review:
EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
1 used from $12.22
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
ASUS PCE-C2500 2.5G Base-T PCIe Network Adapter with backward compatibility. Supporting 2.5G/1G/100Mbps, RJ45 Port
1 used from $35.52
- Hyper-fast 2.5Gbps Networking – Enjoy up to 2.5X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- Complete Compatibility – PCE-C2500 is compatible with current network standards, including 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility.
- Windows and Linux Support- Flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux.
- RJ45 Port for Easy Migration – Easily upgrade to 2.5Gbps networking using standard copper network cables.
TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468), PCIE Network Adapter, Network Card, Ethernet Card for PC, Win10 supported
2 used from $9.95
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs
StarTech.com Dual Port 40G QSFP+ Network Card - Intel XL710 Open QSFP+ Converged Adapter - PCIe 40 Gigabit Ethernet Server NIC - 40GbE Fiber Optic LAN Card - Dell PowerEdge HPE ProLiant (PEX40GQSFDPI)
- 40GbE QSFP+ NETWORK CARD: Converged network adapter provides high bandwidth to servers and workstations for demanding applications; includes virtualization (VT-c), SAN and iSCSI offload support
- TECH SPECS: 40 Gbps | Open QSFP+ Port, MSA Compliant | Intel XL710 Chip | MMF & SMF Fiber Support | PCIe 3.0 x8 | PXE Boot | 9K Jumbo Frames | VT-c | VLAN | Full & low profile | 2 Yr Warr
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits validation tools to validate performance; Fiber LAN card compatible w/leading servers like Dell PowerEdge HPE ProLiant & Lenovo ThinkSystem
- FLEXIBLE: Use any MSA compliant QSFP+ module / direct attach cable (DAC) supporting different fiber types; 40GbE Network Interface Card works w/leading switch, router, & device brands like Cisco & HPE
- WIDE HYPEVISOR & OS COMPATIBILITY: 40 Gigabit Ethernet NIC works w/Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions); VMWare ESXi 5.0, 5.1+
TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter,Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux, Including a CAT6A Ethernet Cable
1 used from $99.99
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps), automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases
StarTech.com 1 Port PCI 10/100/1000 32 Bit Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card (ST1000BT32)
- PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards.
- Operating systems, including Linux, Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit and Mac OSX
X-MEDIA Dual Port PCI-E 10/100/1000Mbps Intel 82575EB Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCIe Server Network Card / Network Adapter, Windows 10 & Linux Supported [XM-NA3821]
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x, 802.1q, 802.1p
- Data Transfer Rate: Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps (2-Ports)
- BUS: PCI Express (PCIe x1)
- LEDs: ACT/Link
- Standard / Low Profile Bracket Included
1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (NIC) with Intel 350 Chip , Quad Copper RJ45 Ports, PCI Express 2.1 X4, Compare to Intel I350-T4
1 used from $99.99
- Built with original Intel I350 Gigabit Ethernet Controller chip, enables customers to take full advantage of 1GbE. Compare to Intel I350-T4(NOTE: DON'T SUPPORT LINK AGGREGATION IN WIN10.).
- Low Profile & Full Height brackets. PCI Express* 2.1. 5 GT/s x4 Lane. Compatible with x4, x8, x16 standard (except x1 slots) and low-profile PCI Express* slots.
- Quad 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports which can support cat5 cable up to 100m. Support Link Aggregation (support Link Aggregation for Win10). Transmission Rate Per Port: 10/100/1000Mbps.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Windows7/8/10/Vista/XP, Linux, VMware ESX/ESXi*.
- Easy installation, a driver disk is included in the package or you can download the driver from Intel website.
Rosewill 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Card, Network Adapter Card, Network Interface Card (NIC), Gigabit RJ45 PCIe Network Card with Power Saving for Computer Systems and Servers, PCIE 1000M (RC-411v3)
- Wake-on-lan supporting auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX supports IEEE802. 3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode
- Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging Supports power down/link down power saving DOS/Win98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Linux/Novell Netware
- Standards and protocols: IEEE 802. 3, 802. 3U, 802. 3ab, 802. 3x, 802. 1Q, 802. 1P, csma/CD, TCP/IP interface: 32-bit PCIe 1. 0a transmission rate: 10/100Mbps for half-duplex mode; 20/200/2000Mbps for full-duplex mode
- Jumbo frame: 4K bytes port: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Network media: 10baset-t: UTP Category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M)
- 100Baset-tx: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M) 1000baset-t: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M)
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the gigabit ethernet card in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a gigabit ethernet card. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a gigabit ethernet card. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your gigabit ethernet card and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most gigabit ethernet cards fall within the price range of $ 14.5 to $ 39.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC.
If you want something medium range, choose StarTech.com Dual Port 40G QSFP+ Network Card – Intel XL710 Open QSFP+ Converged Adapter – PCIe 40 Gigabit Ethernet Server NIC – 40GbE Fiber Optic LAN Card – Dell PowerEdge HPE ProLiant (PEX40GQSFDPI). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the X-MEDIA Dual Port PCI-E 10/100/1000Mbps Intel 82575EB Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCIe Server Network Card / Network Adapter, Windows 10 & Linux Supported [XM-NA3821]
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the gigabit ethernet card you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is X-MEDIA Dual Port PCI-E 10/100/1000Mbps Intel 82575EB Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCIe Server Network Card / Network Adapter, Windows 10 & Linux Supported [XM-NA3821]
3. The brand
Buying the gigabit ethernet card from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your gigabit ethernet card to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a gigabit ethernet card from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best gigabit ethernet card?
The best gigabit ethernet card is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
Are there any good deals on gigabit ethernet card?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best gigabit ethernet card and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest gigabit ethernet card?
Although most of the cheaper gigabit ethernet card do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on X-MEDIA Dual Port PCI-E 10/100/1000Mbps Intel 82575EB Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCIe Server Network Card / Network Adapter, Windows 10 & Linux Supported [XM-NA3821]
Where can I buy the gigabit ethernet card?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best gigabit ethernet card
We hope you liked the gigabit ethernet cards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,