This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best outdoor subwoofer . We would recommend using OSD FORZA 10 10″ Outdoor Subwoofer with 300W of Power and High-impact Molded Enclosure, IP66-rated Weather-resistant as it is a high-quality product
Best outdoor subwoofer Review :
OSD FORZA 10 10" Outdoor Subwoofer with 300W of Power and High-impact Molded Enclosure, IP66-rated Weather-resistant
- INCREDIBLE OUTDOOR SOUND: 300W outdoor patio, garden and porch speaker designed to provide amazing outdoor sound in home and commercial applications
- POWERFUL BASS RESPONSE: Includes a down-firing 10” polypropylene woofer to cover all the low and mid-range frequencies *Please note a subwoofer amplifier is needed*
- HEAVY-DUTY WEATHER-RESISTANT: IP66 rated and protected for harsh climates and protected from dirt, dust and sprinklers
- BLENDS IN EASILY: Antique bronze finish blends easily in the backyard lighting landscapes
- ANTI-THEFT FEATURE: Includes built-in eye bolt to anchor it to prevent theft and keep it firmly in place.
OSD 8" Omni 250W Subwoofer w/ 1x Speaker Output 360° Bronze IP66 Rated Forza 8
- OUTDOOR OMNI SUBWOOFER: An all-weather omni-directional passive outdoor subwoofer that radiates 360° of sound
- COMPACT AND POWERFUL: A passive outdoor subwoofer rated for up to 250 watts of power to enhance outdoor audio systems
- ALL-WEATHER DURABILITY: Sturdy, all-weather antique bronze enclosure withstands harsh environments
- ENHANCES OUTDOOR AUDIO: Includes a durable 8” woofer and built-in crossover network for enhanced sound quality
- EASY TO INSTALL: Hides easily in yards and eco-sensitive desert landscapes and is easy to install with included instructions
Earthquake Sound Granite-10 Outdoor Weather-Resistant Rock Subwoofer
- UV treated and weather-resistant enclosure materials
- Epoxy resin durable construction
- Rock-like appearance and finish to easily blend in with any outdoor environment
- Completely sealed speaker with Santoprene surrounds, poly cones and poly dust caps
- Simply DIY installation
Monoprice Outdoor Burial 8-inch Subwoofer Dual Voice Coil (Each) - Sycamore Series
- True 2.1 System: The subwoofer employs a 2-way, 12db crossover at 200Hz, so it uses all frequencies below 200Hz and sends all frequencies above 200Hz to the satellite speakers.
- Heard Not Seen: With the body of the subwoofer and the speaker wires buried in the ground, the system fills your yard or patio with great sound, while maintaining a low profile that doesn't look out of place in your yard.
- Easy Install: Rather than needing to run separate wires from the amplifier to each speaker, only a single, 4-conductor wire needs to run from the amp to the subwoofer, then a shorter pair of 2-conductor wires run from the sub to the satellites.
- Modular: The system is designed to be extended by using additional subwoofers and/or satellite speakers. Need more bass? Add another subwoofer. Need more coverage for a large room? Add another pair of satellite speakers. It doesn't get any more simple than that.
- Great Sound in the Ground: Enjoy rich and full sound in your yard or patio. The buried subwoofer and low profile satellites keep the focus on the sound, not the sights.
Rockustics SUBSCAPE 12 Outdoor In-Ground 600W 10" Subwoofer Home Audio
- 1 x Rockustics SUBSCAPE 12 Outdoor Subwoofer
- The Subscape 12 is a direct-burial, 12” subwoofer to complement Periscape speakers. With 300 watts (RMS) of power handling, it brings ground-shaking bass response to your outdoor installations and is the perfect companion to Periscape spike-mount speakers. Once installed, the only visible part of the speaker is a discreet, brown vent cap.
- One Subscape subwoofer is suitable for installations of up to 7 Periscape units; additional subwoofers are recommended for larger installations. The Subscape 12 may also be used with other Rockustics speakers or other outdoor products.
- Frequency Response: (+- 3 dB) 27 Hz - 110 Hz Frequency Response: (+- 3 dB) 25Hz - 110Hz Magnetic Shielding: No
- Max. Continuous Power RMS: 300W per Speaker Max. Program Power: 600 W per Speaker Minimum Impedance: 8 Ohms Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Sensitivity dB at 1W/1M: 87 dB
TIC B50 Premium Outdoor Weather-Resistant Omnidirectional In-Ground Subwoofer
- Down-facing 8" passive subwoofer driver 360º omni-directional sound
- Stereo satellite speaker capability with built-in passive crossover system
- Impedance: 8Ω/channel (standard); 4Ω/channel (w/ satellites)
- Optional SP70vTA external switchable 70v system
- Weatherproof ABS impact-resistant cabinetry
TFS50-8" Outdoor Weather-Resistant Omnidirectional Rock Subwoofer Canyon
- MOST REALISTIC ROCK SPEAKER ON MARKET: Available in Canyon, Slate or White Granite, the beautiful and realistic TFS50 will discreetly blend in with any outdoor environment.
- DYNAMIC BASS PERFORMANCE: With a massive 8" subwoofer driver, the TFS50 delivers a strong bass sound that will enhance any outdoor sound system.
- IMMERSIVE OUTDOOR SOUND EXPERIENCE: TFS's unique omni-directional sound design delivers a 360-degree outdoor sound that is unmatched by any other rock speaker on market.
- TOUGH, DURABLE EXTERIOR: TFS50's multilayer composite cabinetry and design will withstand any weather condition nature throws at it, from extreme heat to cold and torrid rain and wind.
- Spec: 125W/250W RMS/peak power handling, 25Hz-200Hz response frequency (crossover level @ 200Hz), 8 ohms/input impedance (4 ohms with satellite speakers)
Klipsch AWR-650-SM Indoor/Outdoor Speaker - Granite (Each)
- True two-way design
- Dual voice coil polymer woofer
- Dual polymer dome tweeters
- Durable UV-resistant enclosure
- Available in a granite or sandstone finish
Gemini Sound GSP-L2200PK Indoor Outdoor Ultra Powerful Bluetooth 2200W Watts Peak Speaker, 15" Inch Woofer, LED Party Lights, Built in Media Player, FM Radio, USB/SD Card/Microphone, Speaker Stand
1 used from $349.95
- Experience Great Sound With Gemini GSP-L2200PK Portable Dj Party Speaker. Incredible Audio Engineering, Robust Drivers And State Of The Art Amplification. A Great Portable Stage Speaker for The Beach, The Tailgate Party and More.
- Measuring 17.13"L x 14.37"W x 27.95" and Weighing Approx 44.09 Lb, This Bluetooth Speaker is Designed For Indoor and Outdoor Use and Features Built in Trolley Handle and Wheels For Portability. Includes Speaker's Stand and Microphone.
- This Powerful Speaker Has 2200W Peak Power from 15" High Excursion Woofer and a 3.5" Horn Tweeter and Supports Stereo Pairing, Features a Built in Media Player with USB and SD Card Support, FM Radio and Allows for XLR, RCA and AUX Inputs.
- Light Up Your Party With the Dynamic User Controlled Multi Color Light ShowFrom 5 Built in Party Light Modes.
- Built-In Bluetooth Makes For A Seamless Wireless Sound System With The Touch Of A Finger! The Built-In Bluetooth With NFC Pairing Allows Streaming Music From Mobile Devices Simple And Enjoyable. Link It With Another Expedition To Create Beat-Dropping Duo. -- FOR RETURNS PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLER
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the outdoor subwoofer in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a outdoor subwoofer. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a outdoor subwoofer. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your outdoor subwoofer and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most outdoor subwoofers fall within the price range of $ 248.99 to $ 174.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the OSD FORZA 10 10″ Outdoor Subwoofer with 300W of Power and High-impact Molded Enclosure, IP66-rated Weather-resistant.
If you want something medium range, choose Monoprice Outdoor Burial 8-inch Subwoofer Dual Voice Coil (Each) – Sycamore Series. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the TFS50-8″ Outdoor Weather-Resistant Omnidirectional Rock Subwoofer Canyon
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the outdoor subwoofer you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is TFS50-8″ Outdoor Weather-Resistant Omnidirectional Rock Subwoofer Canyon
3. The brand
Buying the outdoor subwoofer from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your outdoor subwoofer to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a outdoor subwoofer from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best outdoor subwoofer?
The best outdoor subwoofer is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is OSD FORZA 10 10″ Outdoor Subwoofer with 300W of Power and High-impact Molded Enclosure, IP66-rated Weather-resistant
Are there any good deals on outdoor subwoofer?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best outdoor subwoofer and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest outdoor subwoofer?
Although most of the cheaper outdoor subwoofer do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on TFS50-8″ Outdoor Weather-Resistant Omnidirectional Rock Subwoofer Canyon
Where can I buy the outdoor subwoofer?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best outdoor subwoofer
We hope you liked the outdoor subwoofers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,